Thursday, December 23, 2010

Beware of Prepaid Cards Scams

I am proud to say that I am an OFW.  This is a term used for overseas filipino workers.  We are called the "new heroes of the land" because of the the money we sent to our loved ones back home.

This is a day before Christmas but I am pissed off.  I recently learned from my sister that she became a victim of this prepaid card scams.  Someone texted here claiming it was me and she was told that it was my new roaming no.  The "FAKE" me asks her to buy prepaid cards that will be our new business venture together.  She will buy the prepaid cards and send the "FAKE" me the pin.  What is so frustrating about this is that my sister falls from the trap.  She borrowed money from her driver husband and buys the prepaid cards.  She dutifully did it for a week without contacting the "REAL" me about this.  And what really pissed me off is that she spent almost 15,000 because of this.  WHAT A F***!!!

My blood goes high after hearing this story.  She should have informed me immediately but instead she did not.  What makes me angry is that why did someone do this kind of vile thing to another human being.  As OFW, I am sacrificing a lot for my family.  But then, with this???  I know it is only money but what I really want is to expose the person doing this.  I will vow to expose this dirty modus operandi.

This is really the best gift ever.  I hope whoever he/she is, she/he will rot at the bottom of the sea.  I hope that someday, the "karma" will not get him/her.  As the song goes, "What goes around, comes around".  That is the universal law of karma.  Life will goes on but be warned.  I am coming to get you.  Whoever you are!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment