Saturday, August 20, 2011

What now?

I am back again..after a long silence and a month vacation in the Philippines..I am back again in a foreign land...to work...and work..for my family and future...

What now? I question myself..why I am still back..I don't know what my future lies ahead..I feel lost again..yes..I still have a dream...but I don't know if this dream could be able to appease my loneliness..yes..I am lonely..I don't know why..maybe because I miss my family..miss them so much all I wanted is to go back...

I can have the same career I have now..back in my country...I can earn the same what I am earning now...but I don't know...maybe I want another thing...someone to love perhaps...someone to take care of?

Where is he? Why I cannot meet him?  Why I can't see him?  I hope that I well..but right now..I will just wait...Wait until God gave him to me..I hope that someday..I will meet him or God will allow me to meet him...










No comments:

Post a Comment